Install an SSL Certificate
to protect transactions and customer data
* Includes a FREE website Malware Scanner to monitor your site for malicious links inserted by hackers trying to spread worms, viruses and spyware to your visitors.
* Get your certificate FAST!
* Encrypts data transferred to and from your site and protects against session hijacking attacks, including Firesheep.
* Secure UNLIMITED servers.
* Compare that to other Certification Authorities that charge for licensing on each server.
* Enjoy the backing of established industry standards. There is NO TECHNICAL DIFFERENCE between our certificates and any other major Certification Authority.
* 99.9% browser recognition and up to 256-bit encryption.
* Help is always there when you need it.
* Get industry-best 24/7 service and support!
BASIC SSL only $100 p/year
SSL Encrypts Sensitive Information
The primary reason why SSL is used is to keep sensitive information sent across the Internet encrypted so that only the intended recipient can understand it. This is important because the information you send on the Internet is passed from computer to computer to get to the destination server. Any computer in between you and the server can see your credit card numbers, usernames and passwords, and other sensitive information if it is not encrypted with an SSL certificate. When an SSL certificate is used, the information becomes unreadable to everyone except for the server you are sending the information to.
SSL protects you from hackers and identity thieves.
SSL Provides Trust
Web browsers give visual cues, such as a lock icon or a green bar, to make sure visitors know when their connection is secured. This means that they will trust your website more when they see these cues and will be more likely to buy from you. SSL providers will also give you a trust seal that instills more trust in your customers.